Books I have currently read and are up for review:

  • Ms. Marvel by G. Willow Wilson
  • The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
  • Defy by Sara B. Larson
  • Black Ice by Becca Fitzpatrick
  • Kid Presidents by David Stabler
  • The List by Siobhan Vivian
  • SAGA VOL. 1 by Brian K. Vaughan
  • Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
  • Invisible Monsters REMIX by Chuck Palahniuk
  • Scary Book Volume 1: Reflections by Kazuo Umezu
  • Crank by Ellen Hopkins
  • Everbound by Brodi Ashton
  • Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
  • Pretty Girl-13 by Liz Coley
  • In The After by Demitria Lunetta
  • Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

Follow me on BlogLovin!

Popular Posts

Book Reviews

This is where book reviews will be linked.

Reisa Reads News & Updates

Update Blogs and Vlogs, news about /r/bookies and random updates!

Reisa Rants

My policies

Insert random policies pages.
Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, January 7, 2014

So, since my computer is up again...

 

I have been rather busy in the past few weeks! I finished The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkins, the novella Life before Legend by Marie Lu (novella for The Legend Trilogy) and just a bunch of random stuff!

 

I have decided to take part in the 2014 Goodreads Reading Challange for 50 books! I am hoping to actually surpass it. I only said 50, due to the impossibility of knowing what may or may not happen this year. :) 

 

---

 

 

My current readings are:

 

I plan on finishing them ASAP, a lot of them are half way done or more, I just have to get to them.

 

Have you read any of these? Can you make me suggestions?

 

Anyways, I may start book tubing! So that is exciting. :D

 

Reisa over and out!

2 comments:

TheStarlightShelves said...

I've read most of your current readings! Grave Mercy and Clockwork Angel would be my favorites out of all of those (though I haven't read Marked or Legend). Best of luck with your Goodreads challenge!

How was Mara Dyer? I own it, but haven't read it yet. Hoping to get to it next month.

Kimi @ Geeky Chiquitas Blog said...

I've read Perks, Divergent, Clockwork Angel, Before I Fall... I haven't read The Hobbit, but I've always wanted to! :)

Good luck with your reading challenge!