Books I have currently read and are up for review:

  • Ms. Marvel by G. Willow Wilson
  • The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
  • Defy by Sara B. Larson
  • Black Ice by Becca Fitzpatrick
  • Kid Presidents by David Stabler
  • The List by Siobhan Vivian
  • SAGA VOL. 1 by Brian K. Vaughan
  • Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
  • Invisible Monsters REMIX by Chuck Palahniuk
  • Scary Book Volume 1: Reflections by Kazuo Umezu
  • Crank by Ellen Hopkins
  • Everbound by Brodi Ashton
  • Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
  • Pretty Girl-13 by Liz Coley
  • In The After by Demitria Lunetta
  • Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

Follow me on BlogLovin!

Popular Posts

Book Reviews

This is where book reviews will be linked.

Reisa Reads News & Updates

Update Blogs and Vlogs, news about /r/bookies and random updates!

Reisa Rants

My policies

Insert random policies pages.
Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, January 19, 2014

After finally taking the dive and joining the wonderful world of Booktube, I have been more inspired to read, review and am already in my first booktube group reading with BooksNerd and WellDoneBooks starting next week! We will be reading Steelheart, by Brandon Sanderson! It will be BooksNerd and I's first Sanderson!

 

I am almost done Splintered and let me tell you... MOTHMAN IS FUCKING l;kahbshdf'KSDFKAHSDLF'LKshdn.hSEOIYFOslkdnf;alsdflk.

 

 

Yes. He is the equivalent of mashed words on a keyboard. A.G. Howard knows how to write... just... sweet lord.

 

HE BEAT OUT LESTAT AND ARMAND. NO ONE BEATS OUT THEM!!

 

She, by the way is an absolute delight!

 

I will be doing a review ASAP...

 

I need to catch up on my reviews. D:

 

Any ideas for video tags, themes/blog posts ya'll want to see in the future?

 

 

Anyways. 

 

Reisa out!

 

Peace and Love!

 

 

0 comments: