Books I have currently read and are up for review:

  • Ms. Marvel by G. Willow Wilson
  • The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
  • Defy by Sara B. Larson
  • Black Ice by Becca Fitzpatrick
  • Kid Presidents by David Stabler
  • The List by Siobhan Vivian
  • SAGA VOL. 1 by Brian K. Vaughan
  • Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
  • Invisible Monsters REMIX by Chuck Palahniuk
  • Scary Book Volume 1: Reflections by Kazuo Umezu
  • Crank by Ellen Hopkins
  • Everbound by Brodi Ashton
  • Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
  • Pretty Girl-13 by Liz Coley
  • In The After by Demitria Lunetta
  • Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

Follow me on BlogLovin!

Popular Posts

Book Reviews

This is where book reviews will be linked.

Reisa Reads News & Updates

Update Blogs and Vlogs, news about /r/bookies and random updates!

Reisa Rants

My policies

Insert random policies pages.
Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, December 7, 2013

So, I have been diving in and out of a lot of books lately.

 

I can't seem to focus on just one. I mean, I am still on chapter 12 of Divergent. D: 

 

TWELVE!!!

 

I don't know how to get out of this funk. It's really eating me apart. I am just happy it didn't affect Fangirl. 

 

 

I have so many I want to read, so many I cannot read and so many I am just bleh with.

 

I love the stories, but I just cannot stick to one. It's like there is a rainfall of so many good books!

 

 

Do you ever have the same problem that I do? Just the inability to finish a book before you start another?

 

I feel like a bad reader. D:

 

 

I mean, I should have atleast 14 books done by now. Do I? Nooooo. 

 

 

I also have been downloading quite a few freebies...

 

And I almost screamed when I got The Testing for free on Kindle. 

 

 

It was like, magic.

 

Image

 

 

Sooo... I thought that I might give a small insight in what I am reading!!

 

 

 

THIS MONTH:

 

 

The Testing by Joelle Charbonneau

 

Image

 

Divergent by Veronica Roth

 

Image

 

The Diviners by Libba Bray

 

Image

 

Starters and Enders by Lissa Price

 

Image & Image

 

I also finished an ARC of Words Wound: Delete Cyberbullying and Make Kindness Go Viral by Justin W. Patchin and Sameer Hinduja

 

Image

 

It was very informative, and something I really do believe that should be used in all schools. Cyber bullying is slowly becoming a huge thing, nd like they say.. Once it's on the internet, its there forever. It's really sad how mean kids and parent can be to other kids.

 

 

Anyways, other than wishing you a happy holidays, I think I am gonna jet for now!

 

Loootss of reading to do. 

 

 

Please, if you don't mind, drop me some suggestions for books, reading habits or just to chat!

 

 

Peace and Love!

 

Image

 

- Reisa 

3 comments:

Roe said...

I know what it's like to read multiple books without finishing. At least you finished the book on cyber bullying, that's a start. Freebies are great and I'm loving your reading collection.

reisareads said...

Yeah! Its like... I have so much I want to read but my brain scatters to all and just stops.

Yes! It was very well put together, and I think will be a great read for people who don't know how to react in such situations.

Oh god I love free books.

Thank you!!! I can't tell if I am following you or not. I mostly post mobile. If not, tell me and I will follow ASAP. :)

Amy Sachs said...

I had the same problem getting into Divergent! I ended up putting it aside for MONTHS before just finishing the other day and ending up loving it as much as everyone said I would.

I also just got The Diviners! Excited to start :)