Books I have currently read and are up for review:

  • Ms. Marvel by G. Willow Wilson
  • The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
  • Defy by Sara B. Larson
  • Black Ice by Becca Fitzpatrick
  • Kid Presidents by David Stabler
  • The List by Siobhan Vivian
  • SAGA VOL. 1 by Brian K. Vaughan
  • Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
  • Invisible Monsters REMIX by Chuck Palahniuk
  • Scary Book Volume 1: Reflections by Kazuo Umezu
  • Crank by Ellen Hopkins
  • Everbound by Brodi Ashton
  • Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
  • Pretty Girl-13 by Liz Coley
  • In The After by Demitria Lunetta
  • Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

Follow me on BlogLovin!

Popular Posts

Book Reviews

This is where book reviews will be linked.

Reisa Reads News & Updates

Update Blogs and Vlogs, news about /r/bookies and random updates!

Reisa Rants

My policies

Insert random policies pages.
Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, February 11, 2014

So I had to take a week off BookTube and blogging in general. 

 

We had a death in the family on my fiance's side and well... I had a to be a better sweetheart than a better blogger. I hope you all understand. BUT! That did not mean that I stopped reading every second I got, which wasn't a lot to be honest. :( 

 

I did, however finish Steelheart today.  I cannot WAIT to type up the review for that! :D It was mind bending!

 

As a general blog post though; things seem to be going slowly back to what we consider to be normal. Auhzy is finally sleeping a bit, he fell asleep about two hours ago, and is eating normally, we should be able to get through the month hopefully.

I have moved onto Full Measures by Rebecca Yarros already and let me tell you! I needed a book like this. After Steelheart, I just needed a rewind. I was asked to read/review this by her publisher ASAP after I had sent in a request for it. One night, and I am already 25% done and looooving it!

 

Now... for me. How am I feeling? Honestly? I have no idea. I have been feeling like a blank slate this entire time. I mean, dont' get me wrong, when it's time for cuddling & loving I am all for it! I just... I feel like part of me is going BLEH to itself and I have no idea why. Maybe it's just seasonal. I dunno.

 

Anyways, tomorrow may be the beginning of a new chapter on BookTube, a new setting for /r/bookies!

 

SEE YA SOON!

 

~ Reisa

 

Also, I have never seen Frozen but I love that Let it Go song. o_o

4 comments:

drusual said...

:( Sorry to hear about your family's tragedy...definitely priorities happen. And I'm looking forward to your Steelheart review; I've had tons of recommendations for it, and added it to my WL.

reisareads said...

We've had a few deaths this year, and I fear for the worst when it comes to his Nana. :( I don't think he would start to build himself back up for a long time.

drusual said...

If there's one thing that I think is truly unfair in life, it's the fact that it's relatively short compared to the number of things we could potentially experience.

reisareads said...

I agree. She is one of the absolute sweetest women, if not the sweetest woman I know. She's the Nana lady I talk about. The world will be losing a star that day. But, as for Steelheart I believe I will do a written review for today/tomorrow. :) I will make sure I link you it. :D